The financial health of a company is indicated in the three required financial statements:
- Balance Sheet
- Income Statement
- Cash Flow Statement
This webinar provides an interactive look at these statements and provides simple tools and techniques for understanding & analyzing these statements as the foundation for making key business decisions. Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- List the core components of financial statements
- Differentiate between cash and accrual basis accounting
- Define key accounting concepts, including:
- Working Capital
- Cash Management
- Free Cash Flow
- Analyze financial statements
- Identify simple financial statement terminology
- Recognize signs of business financial health and red flags
- Utilize relevant ratios to improve profits and productivity
- Explain the role of ratios, trends, comparisons and cash in business analysis and decisions
- Essential categories of ratios, including:
CPE Credit: Participants can earn up to 1.5 CPE credits in the Accounting field of study. Please note that CPE credit is only available for viewing the live program. The course is eligible for CLE credit for attorneys.
100% Money-Back Cancellation and Refund Policies: If you can’t make the live webinar, you may cancel at any time before the webinar begins for a full refund. If you are not satisfied with the webinar, we will provide you a full refund. For more information regarding refund, complaint and program cancellation policies, please call us at 703-372-0550.
Program Level: Beginner
Advanced Preparation: None
Instructional Method: Group-Internet Based
National Registry of CPE Sponsors: Clear Law Institute is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.