If you are involved in asset protection and estate planning, you must keep abreast of recent, important developments. Asset protection planning should be an integral part of any estate plan. If you are not incorporating asset protection features into your clients’ estate plans, you are not only doing a disservice to your clients — but to yourself as well.
In this practical webinar, you will learn about key concepts involved with asset protection planning, and how recent developments can impact your practice.
Upon course completion, you will be able to answer the following questions:
- What are some of the foundations of asset protection planning?
- What is an integrated estate planning trust (“IEPT”)?
- What constitutes a fraudulent transfer? What is the downside for the client and for the planner?
- What does a typical planning structure look like?
- Do these planning structures really work?
- Are offshore structures better than onshore structures?