In a lean environment you have more people instead of less, you have less work to do, and everything is done right the first time. In this leading-edge webinar, you’ll learn how to make your organization’s accounting function truly lean and increase your productivity and profitability. Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Define the concept of lean as an attitude and method of operating
- Differentiate lean from a cost-cutting initiative
- Identify lean techniques that convert the accounting function into a value added
- Recognize the myths associated with lean
- Describe the benefits of lean thinking.
- List the 9 steps to implementing a lean strategy
- Identify the entry ways to introduce lean into accounting
- Apply the elements of lean and create a starting point (doorway) for adopting lean
CPE Credit: Participants can earn up to 2.0 CPE credits in the Accounting field of study. Please note that CPE credit is only available for viewing the live program.
100% Money-Back Cancellation and Refund Policies: If you can’t make the live webinar, you may cancel at any time before the webinar begins for a full refund. If you are not satisfied with the webinar, we will provide you a full refund. For more information regarding refund, complaint and program cancellation policies, please call us at 703-372-0550.
Program Level: Intermediate
Advanced Preparation: None
National Registry of CPE Sponsors: Clear Law Institute is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org