In this webinar, you’ll learn specific reasons why you need to plan for clients with estates under $10 million. Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Recognize the non-tax reasons a client still needs to plan, such as:
- Second marriages
- Desire to keep assets in the bloodline
- Disabled children
- Asset protection planning for beneficiaries
- Estate tax planning for beneficiaries
- Probate avoidance
- Determine whether a married couple should rely on portability or engage in Trust Planning.
- Identify the different strategies that apply to married couples under $5 million and those between $5 million and $10 million
- Determine when “Basis Planning” maybe more important than Estate Tax Planning
- Describe how to effectively communicate the need to plan to a client
CPE & CLE Credit: Participants can earn up to 1.8 CPE credits in the Taxes field of study. Please note that CPE credit is only available for viewing the live program. Attorneys can earn CLE credits for this course.
100% Money-Back Cancellation and Refund Policies: If you can’t make the live webinar, you may cancel at any time before the webinar begins for a full refund. If you are not satisfied with the webinar, we will provide you a full refund. For more information regarding refund, complaint and program cancellation policies, please call us at 703-372-0550.
Program Level: Beginner
Advanced Preparation: None
Instructional Method: Group-Internet Based
National Registry of CPE Sponsors: Clear Law Institute is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.