In today’s multi-polar enforcement environment, companies must determine how best to allocate their compliance and legal resources to mitigate risk across a broad range of regulatory regime. In this interactive webinar, you’ll learn about the evolving relationship between the legal and compliance function and the changing roles of the General Counsel and the Chief Compliance Officer. Among other things, you’ll learn about:
- The core duties and responsibilities of the GC and CCO, their evolving nature and inclusion within corporate compliance;
- Appeal and risks for consolidating the GC and CCO roles and the resulting ethical, legal, and operational challenges;
- How the maturity of a company’s compliance program impacts the relationship between legal and compliance function;
- The roles and duties of a company’s top management and the board; and
- The reporting relationships of the GC and CCO.