Many believe that the best way to motivate employees is money and fringe benefits. Today, through extensive research, experts have discovered that most of your employees are not motivated primarily by money, and instead are motivated by non-monetary factors, such as autonomy, relevance, and mastery. In this practical webinar, you will examine those factors of motivation in detail and learn how you can use these techniques to get better productivity from your organization.
Upon course completion, you will be able to:
- Distinguish between financial and non-financial motivators and how they affect different levels of employees
- Recognize why some monetary motivators actually de-motivate an employee
- Identify specific steps managers and leaders can use to motivate their employees
- Differentiate motivators for different age-groups
- Determine specific ways to use the key motivators of autonomy, relevance, and mastery in developing an employee relations system
Program Level: Intermediate
Field of Study: Business Management & Organization
Credit Type: Group Internet Based for the Live Program
This is one part of a 4-part webinar series. If you want to register for just this part, please click the Register button to the right. If you’d like to register for all 4 parts together, please click here.