In this webinar, you’ll learn how to analyze issues commonly confronted in fraudulent transfer litigation under the U.S. Bankruptcy Code and state law. The presentation will also cover valuation analyses often performed in conjunction with constructive fraud claims under §548 and state law. Upon completion of the course, you’ll be able discuss relevant legal aspects of the fraudulent transfer litigation, including:
- Relevant provisions of the U.S. Bankruptcy Code, including §548
- Bankruptcy Code §544 and the Uniform Fraudulent Transfer Act
- Proving constructive fraud versus actual fraud, and
- Recent developments in case law
You also be able to discuss considerations around valuation analyses, including how to:
- Perform the balance-sheet test
- Assess the adequacy of capital, and
- Analyze the debtor’s ability to pay debts as they become due.
CPE & CLE Credit: Participants can earn up to 1.8 CPE credits in the Specialized Knowledge field of study. Please note that CPE credit is only available for viewing the live program. Attorneys can earn CLE credits for this course.
100% Money-Back Cancellation and Refund Policies: If you can’t make the live webinar, you may cancel at any time before the webinar begins for a full refund. If you are not satisfied with the webinar, we will provide you a full refund. For more information regarding refund, complaint and program cancellation policies, please call us at 703-372-0550.