In this practical webinar, you will learn about core strategies, key tools, and best practices for dealing with office politics. Among other things, you will learn :
- The distinctions between good and bad office politics
- The three types of organizational networks essential for completing projects and reaching goals
- Essential tips for creating positive, career boosting alliances; and
Practical communication skills to engage those with different agendas.
Individuals who will benefit from the webinar include supervisors, managers, administrators and professionals who oversee projects, manage teams, and are responsible for delivering results, as well as those who would like to strengthen or enhance their existing skillset and workplace effectiveness.
Upon course completion, you will be able to:
- Differentiate between good and bad office politics
- Create career-boosting alliances
- Build smarter networks
- Recognize the role of personal chemistry in office politics
- Set clearer goals
- Describe why doing the job is not always enough
- Create more reciprocal relationships
- Determine when to document issues
- Implement communications strategies that work
Field of Study: Personnel/Human Resources – Non-Technical
Program Level: Beginner
Credit Type: Group Internet-Based for the Live Program.