In this webinar, you’ll learn about the laws and standards of professional conduct that govern ethics. Among other things, you’ll be able to:
- Recognize the legal and regulatory requirements of ethical behavior
- Prepare a model for ethical decision making
- Define business ethics
- Explain why the continued study of ethics is necessary
- Identify the standards of professional conduct related to ethics in business
- Recognize pitfalls and safeguards when making ethical decisions
- Summarize Circular 230 as it relates to ethics in tax practice
- Analyze Sarbanes Oxley in the context of financial reporting
- Create a checklist for ethical behavior
CPE Credit: Participants can earn up to 2.0 CPE credits in the Behavioral Ethics field of study. Please note that CPE credit is only available for viewing the live program.
100% Money-Back Cancellation and Refund Policies: If you can’t make the live webinar, you may cancel at any time before the webinar begins for a full refund. If you are not satisfied with the webinar, we will provide you a full refund. For more information regarding refund, complaint and program cancellation policies, please call us at 703-372-0550.
Program Level: Beginner
Advanced Preparation: None
Instructional Method: Group-Internet Based
National Registry of CPE Sponsors: Clear Law Institute is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org