The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 has transformed how practitioners ought to navigate depreciation including Bonus vs. 179. In this practical webinar, you will learn about the most recent changes to depreciation. Among other things, you will closely examine various tax planning strategies that can be used to maximize depreciation.
Upon course completion, you will be able to:
- Describe depreciation and explain how it works
- Identify the key changes to depreciation under the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- Determine when to use bonus or IRC 179 depreciation
- Effectively navigate the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act and recall what practitioners must do to properly follow the new rules
- Anticipate the future of depreciation
Field of Study: Taxes – Technical, Accounting
Program Level: Intermediate
Credit Type: Group Internet-Based for the Live Program.