In this practical webinar, you will learn how to navigate the challenges of working with bosses and others who have expectations for tasks, projects, and performance that are beyond realistic. This webinar is designed for Human Resources professionals, supervisors, managers, and others who require performance expectation skills.
You will learn how to:
- Set task deadlines
- Evaluate the workload
- Distinguish between high and unrealistic standards
- Manage others’ expectations
- Determine when to ask for help
- Use coaching tools for clearer communication
You will learn from case studies and professional examples of diverse situations. Participants will leave with practical, on-the-job tips and tools.
Upon course completion, you will be able to:
- Assess others’ expectations, as well as your own
- Set clearer boundaries
- Discern what is within your control vs. what is not within your control
- Build better support and partnership with others
- Find alternate solutions
- Apply coaching skills to challenging conversations
- Use feedback as an advanced communication tool
Field of Study: Business Management & Organization, Personal Development – Non-Technical
Program Level: Intermediate
Credit Type: Group Internet-Based for the Live Program.