In this practical webinar, you will learn how to address the challenges of staying clear-headed, poised, and confident during times of high work activity and intense pressure. Among other things, you will learn the key distinctions between self-esteem and self-confidence, and how each can meaningfully contribute to optimal performance. You will also discover how periods of stress can serve as opportunities for heightened professional awareness and visibility. You will gain foundation-building skills for sustained self-confidence through workplace cycles of activity.
Upon course completion, you will be able to:
- Exhibit greater confidence and poise
- Self-assess your situation and ask the right questions
- Recognize possible options in a pressured situation
- Create physical, mental, and emotional calm
- Increase your awareness of environmental factors that influence your state of being
- Describe the power of mindset and metaphor
- Better manage your energy through daily routine, pacing, and self-care
- Prepare for difficulties in advance using management tools
Field of Study: Personal Development – Non-Technical
Program Level: Intermediate
Credit Type: Group Internet-Based for the Live Program.