In this practical webinar, you will learn the critical distinctions that will help determine whether a particular non-compete or non-solicit agreement will – or won’t – be enforced by different courts across the country.
Upon course completion, you will be able to:
- Describe the criteria that courts will evaluate in deciding whether to enforce a specific restrictive covenant
- Identify when and how a former employee can solicit his old clients without running afoul of the law
- Use the different legal tools and causes of action available to a former employer when a fiduciary or former employee diverts customers or employees from their business
- Identify the different ways that an employee can circumvent a non-compete or non-solicit provision
- Describe the potential damages that an employer can recover for the breach of a non-compete or non-solicitation provision
In addition, you will receive a free copy of “To Compete or Not to Compete: The Definitive Insider’s Guide to Non-Compete Agreements in New York” by clicking on the hyperlink to the book and filling out the book order form.