When you think about it, almost everything in life is about negotiation, and yet we seldom take time to learn how to do it in the most effective manner. In this practical webinar, you will learn the art of “common-goal” negotiation. This negotiation style has been proven as the best chance of success, with minimal risk.
Upon course completion, you will be able to:
- Distinguish between various types of negotiation styles and choose the best for the situation at hand
- Analyze the needs and wants of the other party and see how they match your needs and wants
- Turn an adversarial negotiation into one where each party wins
- Identify the traits of “power negotiation” and know how to combat them
- Determine how to turn a lose-lose prospect into a potential win-win
Program Level: Intermediate
Field of Study: Business Management & Organization
Credit Type: Group Internet Based for the Live Program
This is one part of a 4-part webinar series. If you want to register for just this part, please click the Register button to the right. If you’d like to register for all 4 parts together, please click here.