In this practical webinar, you will learn how best to manage your managers, so that you can limit or avoid legal liability for common workplace issues that give rise to frequent litigation, such as within the FMLA, Title VII, ADA, ADEA, and other federal laws.
Upon course completion, you will be able to:
- Better relate to your front-line supervisors so that they listen and internalize your advice
- Identify warning signs for those managers who are most likely to create problems
- Describe the fundamentals of key employment laws
- Identify, address, and resolve key manager mistakes in addressing employee complaints and leave requests
- Minimize legal liability through increased management