Zero-Based Budgeting has catapulted into the spotlight as a radical way of re-engineering the General Ledger and as a formidable tool in the battle against bloat for established businesses. But, realistically, how do you implement it? Is it a viable option for all industries? What are the pitfalls you should guard against, and how do you optimize it for your business?
In this practical webinar, you will learn the broad applicability of Zero-Based Budgeting, not just as an austerity measure, but as an enabler of innovation. You will learn real-life examples from its usage within a fast-growing global technology company with aspirations of becoming the leader in end-to-end omnichannel solutions and software. Upon completion of the course, you will learn how to:
- Create an enterprise-wide ownership structure that drives financial accountability across the businesses
- Approach the definitions for every cost in the business
- Reconsider your spend guidelines
- Redefine procurement and consider incentive changes
- Use new tools for tracking and budgeting
- Prioritize software development, marketing, people, and innovations through the Zero-Based Budgeting method