In this practical webinar, you will learn the value of a job description that is on target, why corporate recruiters (and third party recruiters) should phone screen professional candidates, and how to attract better qualified candidates. You will also learn the best tool for disqualifying unqualified candidates who interview well.
Upon completion of the course, you will be able to answer the following questions:
- What is the most effective recruiting process to attract the best candidates?
- Why is a solid job description important?
- If the job description is so important, what element can we add that will attract the best qualified candidates?
- What is the best source of qualified candidates?
- What are some creative sources of candidates?
- What is a passive candidate?
- What is the most important action that Corporate Marketing can do to improve recruitment?
- “I’ve read that you spend as little as 2 seconds on a resume to determine interest in a candidate.” Surely that is not your only pass?
- Is it best to use one interview screen for all candidates, so we can be “fair”?
- Do you recommend other forms of interview questions, in addition to the behavioral questions?
- What is the most important Interviewer behavior?
- Should every hiring manager spend their time to learn to be more effective interviewers?
- Really, how important are reference checks?
- Does the recruiting process mirror the sales process?