As we cross the one year mark of the U.S. Supreme court ruling granting states the authority to collect sales tax on an economic basis, the obligations and burdens surrounding the new sales tax, including reporting and administrative requirements for sellers continue to escalate.
In this practical webinar, you will learn how Wayfair has impacted sellers, especially those in states that have layered on marketplace facilitator and sourcing laws. You will also learn the trends, reporting requirements, and projections for year two that makes Wayfair the hottest topic in the tax field.
Upon course completion, you will be able to:
- Recognize Impact on sellers
- Identify Ugly Wayfair trends
- Discuss Marketplace facilitator & provider laws
- Determine Sales tax sourcing
- Understand tax notice and reporting requirements
- Identify Resale and Exemption certificates
- Anticipate Zero tax due returns
- Recall year two predictions
Field of Study: Taxes, Business Law
Program Level: Intermediate
Credit Type: Group Internet-Based for the Live Program.