In this practical webinar, you will learn how best to process Bankruptcy Cases and Adversary Proceeding Appeals. You will also learn to navigate the Bankruptcy Appeal process which often includes multiple, unique minefields and specialized nuances.
Upon course completion, you will be able to:
- Distinguish between appealable and non-appealable Bankruptcy Orders
- Address timing and procedural deadlines that make appellate jurisdiction in Bankruptcy Cases unique-˗even to appellate specialists
- Outline fundamental concepts related to Bankruptcy standards of review
- Identify the advantages and disadvantages of District Court or Bankruptcy Appellate Panel first line appeal decision making
- Implement best practices for both brief writing and making appellate oral arguments