Do you feel nervous or anxious when it comes to speaking up at office meetings, or presenting your ideas to individuals or groups? Do you try to avoid speaking situations where you might be the focus of attention? Strengthening your skills in this area can significantly impact how you’re perceived on the job, and boost your chances for greater career visibility and success. In this webinar, you’ll learn how to overcome challenges to speaking. Among other things, the course will cover topics & questions such as:
- What are the biggest fears around speaking up at meetings?
- What’s really underneath reluctance to speak?
- How can challenges to speaking be overcome?
- What tools or strategies will increase confidence and self-assurance?
- What do your listeners most want from you?
- What do you most need to know about your audience?
- What style is most effective and builds rapport?
- How can you retain meeting or presentation content without memorization?
- How can you conclude meeting remarks?