The world has drastically changed with the onset of new technology. Technology has revolutionized every aspect of our lives including the legal system.
In this practical webinar, you will learn how the Internet, and the digitization of our daily activities, has created a new body of evidence – contextual data – and how this is already creating transformative outcomes in litigation.
Upon course completion, you will be able to:
- Identify the key differences between oral testimony, documentary evidence, and contextual data.
- Address these new sources of evidence
- Qualify those sources for your case needs
- Prioritize that data within the scope of proportionality
- Relate these principles to wage & hour, mass tort, corporate investigations, single employee anti-competition, and individual personal injury cases