In this practical webinar, you’ll learn about the CFO’s principle interests and responsibilities, the economic community’s expectations of the CFO, and measurement tools the CFO can use to assess an organization’s short and long-term strategies. Upon completing this course, you will be able to:
- List the responsibilities and necessary characteristics of a CFO
- Describe the evolution of the CFO’s position over the past few decades
- Identify key areas of focus for the CFO
- Utilize metrics and other tools that may be used by the CFO
- Explain the CFO’s role in:
- Providing information to decision makers
- Managing the information provided to both internal and external users
- Recognize the CFO’s role in risk assessment
CPE Credit: Participants can earn up to 2 CPE credits in the Accounting field of study. Please note that CPE credit is only available for viewing the live program.
100% Money-Back Cancellation and Refund Policies: If you can’t make the live webinar, you may cancel at any time before the webinar begins for a full refund. If you are not satisfied with the webinar, we will provide you a full refund. For more information regarding refund, complaint and program cancellation policies, please call us at 703-372-0550.
Program Level: Beginner
Advanced Preparation: None
National Registry of CPE Sponsors: Clear Law Institute is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.