We all hear about disruption—industry disruptors are fast, innovative, and consume market share quicker than competitors can respond. Organizations that are succeeding are ones where the leadership is embodying leadership agility. Groups such as recruiting, HR, and people teams are the most critical in setting examples of leadership agility.
While this is true, success in implementing business agility remains slow: less than 10% currently see their current organization as “highly agile”. This can be explained by the lack of agility at the top level. Business agility must start at the top, as it requires that leaders step up and transform to leadership agility.
Transforming into an agile organization takes more than just implementing new processes and actions; everyone in the organization must shift their mindset. Agile is not something you “do”. Rather, it is something you “become”.
In this practical webinar, you will learn step-by-step actions, tools, and techniques to keep your leadership and organization relevant in the market. Among other things, this webinar will outline practical steps that will lead you towards the path of becoming a gold standard of leadership agility. This webinar will also serve as your playbook for leadership agility and setting the example for teams.
Areas covered during the webinar:
- What is Leadership Agility
- Why you need to become an agile leader to succeed
- Framework for leadership agility
- Details, value and tips for each dimension of the framework
- Steps for getting started immediately to embody leadership agility and create high performing teams
Who will benefit:
- Leaders who wish to grow in this fast-moving economy
- Leaders who want to create motivated teams
- Leaders looking to set the gold standard for leadership agility
Upon course completion, you will be able to:
- Define Agile
- Recognize the importance of agile and determine how to apply to your organization
- Outline a framework for leadership becoming agile
- Describe details, value, and tips for each dimension of the framework
- Utilize tips and techniques to implement various best practices and tips immediately – including what to do with your teams starting NOW
- Map progression along the agile transformation path
Program Level: Intermediate
Field of Study: Business Management and Organization
Credit Type: Group Internet Based for the Live Program.