With the recent change in the tax law and confusing guidance from Congress and the IRS, clients often ask, can I deduct that?
In this practical webinar, you will look at the most common deductions that clients ask about and learn how to properly determine whether or not it is deductible.
Upon course completion, you will be able to:
- Anticipate the most common questions clients have about tax deduction
- Figure out proper tax treatment for these commonly asked areas of the law
- Apply the new tax law to the different deductions that clients would enjoy in the past
- Consider how clients can properly take advantage of these deductions, such as IRC 179 or bonus
- Determine how the change in entity structure will affect common deductions, such as unreimbursed employee expenses vs. an accountable plan.
- Structure clients’ entities to properly deduct common expenses
Advanced Preparation: None
Program Level: Intermediate
Field of Study: Taxes
Credit Type: Group Internet Based Group Internet Based for the Live Program. [If you attend the program on-demand (after the live date), you will receive Self-Study credit. Please note that to receive Self-Study credit you will need to complete a final exam after viewing the webinar.]