Administrative professionals juggle a wide variety of assignments and are called on to take on special assignments, on top of an already packed schedule. You don’t need to struggle to get everything done effectively and efficiently.
In this practical webinar, you will learn the basics of project management through easy-to-use tools. You will be able to achieve the results that your organization expects by applying these fundamental approaches to manage your work productively and systematically.
Upon course completion, you will be able to:
- Recognize the “business problem” before the project begins
- Eliminate the “To-Do” list and instead organize tasks into logical activities
- Create a project plan to guide all your efforts
- “Manage” your project “team” even if you don’t have one
- Keep critical stakeholders informed and involved
- Track progress and recognize quickly when things are slipping
- Lead effective project meetings
- Apply lessons learned to the next project