Mastering the art of storytelling, whether to persuade or to inform, is a crucial skill that is necessary to succeed in various professions. In this practical webinar, you will learn how to construct compelling speeches that convey your message in the most effective manner. Among other things, you will receive detailed guidance, including a framework that you can use to create powerful speeches and connect with your audience.
Upon course completion, you will be able to:
- Determine the key facts to emphasize in your talk
- Evaluate the most effective ways to present those facts
- Recognize how and why an emotional connection makes you more compelling
- Identify what is important to your audience
- Construct the facts and emotions to connect with your audience
- Utilize a framework to assist you in building powerful, more effective speeches
- Compel your audience to act
Program Level: Beginner
Field of Study: Communications & Marketing (Non-Technical)
Credit Type: Group Internet Based for the Live Program.