Millennials are the new “coming of age” group. The decisions they make now will affect their future in dynamic ways. As such, estate planning is important for millennials given that they will make several decisions in the present time that will set the stage for the rest of their lives, including:
- Choosing a profession/job
- Side investments
- Retirement savings
Estate planners can serve as significant resources for millennials and can help guide them in making these decisions so they can prepare adequately for the future.
In this practical webinar, you will receive a detailed overview of estate planning specifically for millennials, including:
- Why estate planning is essential for millennials
- Why it is essential for attorneys, young and old, to address this group now rather than after it is too late
Upon course completion, you will be able to:
- Outline the major life altering decisions millennials are making now and how they tremendously affect their retirement and estate plan.
- Identify planning considerations that millennials should consider and plan for when making such decisions.
- Determine the basic estate planning tools that are amenable to millennials and when/how each one can be appropriate at each stage of life.
- Address various stages in life and how to help guide millennials into a proper estate plan as their families, businesses, and wealth grows.