Delivering effective presentations is a key skill that will allow you to be successful in every job, in every industry. From one-on-one conversations to more formal “group presentations”, your influence and success will depend on how well you master this professional skill. Whether you enjoy speaking to and presenting ideas and information to others – or see presenting as a necessary evil that you’re occasionally forced into – these strategies will help you to become a more effective presenter.
In this practical webinar, you will learn how to deliver more effective presentations.
Among other things, you will learn 5 key ingredients for all great presentations, from preparation to evaluation. By incorporating these essential elements as a regular part of your delivery, you will become a more successful presenter.
Upon course completion, you will be able to:
- Assess your audience to more effectively target your message
- Create a customized presentation to fit your audience – not you!
- Control the atmosphere and give yourself a home-court advantage during presenting
- Recognize the value of handouts and listening aids
- Get and keep the audience engaged
- Ensure you can avoid a tough Q&A session by asking questions yourself
- Incorporate creative ways to make your points and make a lasting impact
- Craft a great closing to ensure your audience “takes your message home”
Program Level: Beginner
Field of Study: Communications & Marketing (Non-Technical)
Credit Type: Group Internet Based for the Live Program.