Businesses not only want to prevent harassment lawsuits, but more importantly, want to cultivate work environments that are respectful and thoughtful. How has this changed in the #MeToo era? How can we make sure that not only staff, but also interns and clients, are also trained in appropriate workplace conduct?
In this practical webinar, you will learn how to keep your organization, staff, interns, and clients safe from harassment. You will also take a comprehensive look at the new 2019 laws for California.
Upon course completion, you will be able to:
- Comply with the new requirements for sexual harassment training
- Obtain clarification on the CA Fair Chance Act
- Identify the amendments to the Federal Employment & Housing Act and how it applies to your business
- Determine the difference between an independent contractor and an employee
- Describe the importance of class action waivers and arbitration agreements
- Minimize the personal liability aspects related to employment law