In this practical webinar, you will learn about current trends pertaining to the workplace environment; namely, heightened focus on performance driven metrics for employees and zero-tolerance for workplace violence. You will learn how to incorporate employee feedback in Human Resources to effectively have a comprehensive program for workplace safety and security.
Upon course completion, you will be able to:
- Define employee advocacy, employee experience, and employee engagement
- Differentiate between a reactive vs. proactive workplace violence prevention program
- Recognize the difference between a zero-tolerance versus zero incidents policy
- Examine the need for C Suite and Board governance for effective employee engagement
- Describe workplace violence prevention and active shooter programs
- Use key emotional artificial intelligence metrics that should be included in HR employee engagement tools to track employee sentiment