Workplace negativity affects more people and organizations today than ever. Managers and team members alike report increasing stress, as they are being asked to do more with less.
In this practical webinar, you will learn how to create a positive, more productive workplace by developing realistic strategies to relieve stress. You will learn how to align with values designed to help employees perform at their best through acknowledgment of everyone’s significant effort and contributions. Every manager, from team leader to CEO, can achieve a more encouraging and supportive environment by reducing the stress generated in the workplace.
Upon course completion, you will be able to:
- Improve productivity and effectiveness, while reducing stress
- Build a positive and engaging environment as an individual and a manager
- Empower people to make their maximum contribution using their talents
- Move people from resistance to constructive dialogue and decision making
- Recognize chronic stressors in the organization or individual
- Develop practical, workable strategies to relieve stress positively
- Consider alternative action paths for success