There are many ways ethical issues can show up at work– from being asked to handle a manager’s personal business to being told to fabricate numbers on an expense report. In this practical webinar, you will learn:
- The core principles of ethics in the workplace
- The most common ethical issues at work
- When or if to speak up in unethical situations
- How to say “no” without losing your job
The webinar will include a multiple case studies, together with options for handling these situations. Among other things, you will learn valuable tips on how to incorporate ethical behavior into a company’s code of conduct.
Upon course completion, you will be able to:
- Identify the five main principles of ethics and 12 ethical principles for business
- Recognize the 5 most common unethical behaviors in the workplace
- Discern when it’s worth speaking up about unethical behaviors
- Determine what to say and to whom
- Protect yourself during these situations
- Gain a list of resource materials
Field of Study: Business Management & Organization
Program Level: Intermediate
Credit Type: Group Internet-Based for the Live Program.