We all have that one person in the office that insists on infecting everyone with their negative attitude. From finger pointing and blaming, to non-stop gossip and backbiting, these negative actions can have huge implications in the workplace.
A toxic workplace can bog down productivity and impact communication and teamwork throughout the entire office. This 90-minute webinar will empower employers to take control of their employees behavior and work environment in a positive way. It will provide concrete options for dealing with people who are negative and determined to undermine a positive work environment.
Invite the whole office to participate! Not only will this webinar provide supervisors with strategies to manage negative workplace behavior, it will provide tips to all employees for holding themselves and others accountable for being a productive team member.
All participants will receive a copy of “The Team Promise”- ground rules for creating an effective team, along with suggested follow-up guidelines for extended learning after the webinar.
After attending this webinar, you will:
- Understand the effects of negative behavior in the workplace
- Recognize the impact they have on others in a positive and negative way
- Understand the difference between above the line and below the line behaviors
- Learn the difference between venting and complaining
- Receive a model for respecting employees who are absent