In this practical webinar, you will learn about the risks associated with cyber-attacks and the potential insurance coverage available for related forms of loss including, but not limited to:
- Data breach
- Wire fraud
- Fraudulent wire transfers
- Ransomware, and more.
Among other things, you will learn about the risk landscape, the scope of available coverages, potential insurance coverage issues raised, and then have the opportunity to ask questions and receive answers.
Upon course completion, you will be able to:
- Identify the risks associated with cyber-attacks, including the impacts of data breach, wire fraud, fraudulent wire transfers, ransom-ware, and more
- Determine the scope of potentially available insurance coverage under cyber-liability policies, 1st party policies, and more
- Describe the key insurance coverage issues raised by cyberattacks
- Analyze recent trends concerning how courts are treating coverage for cyber-related losses