The Internal Revenue Code creates a complex set of rules that need to be followed in order to successfully help your client through any adversarial processes.
In this practical webinar, you will learn the fundamentals of tax practice and procedure, including statutes of limitations and proper techniques to deal with IRS administrative challenges.
Upon course completion, you will be able to:
- Outline the different IRS statutes of limitation
- Apply rules to understand the IRS audit process
- Apply rules to understand the IRS collection process
- Determine if the Administrative Procedures Act applies to different IRS conduct
- Determine when practitioner penalties could arise
- Determine where ethic guidance comes from for IRS proceedings
Program Level: Intermediate
Field of Study: Taxes
Credit Type: Group Internet Based for the Live Program. [If you attend the program on-demand (after the live date), you will receive Self-Study credit. Please note that to receive Self-Study credit you will need to complete a final exam after viewing the webinar.]