When clients complain about their law firms, their dissatisfaction often boils down to a lack of communication around costs and expectations. When the expectations are clear throughout, there are fewer unpleasant surprises breaking down the attorney-client relationship.
In this practical webinar, you will learn how to use collaborative tools and data analytics to change this dynamic and achieve an unprecedented level of transparency around costs, scope, staffing, outcomes, and the financial implications of changing circumstances.
Upon course completion, you will be able to:
- Use data to create predictive pricing models
- Develop cost-effective and profitable alternative fee arrangements for complex work
- Improve the attorney-client working relationship with litigation analytics data
- Effectively scope litigation budgets and fee arrangements to maximize accuracy and set clear expectations both internally and externally
- Help your clients make data-driven decisions
- Identify the keys to success in today’s evolving legal services delivery market
- Locate resources you need to stay ahead of critical legal market trends