When asked about going to meetings, most employees (and even executives) say that they dislike the experience primarily because they consider meetings to be a “waste of time.” In this practical webinar, you will learn techniques to put life and meaning in your meetings to the point where they are anticipated because they are creative, fun, and – most importantly – productive.
Upon course completion, you will be able to:
- Identify the different types of meetings and develop a format for each
- Create a problem-solving meeting in a highly collaborative style
- Establish a system that requires proper follow-up and doesn’t allow anything to “fall between the cracks”
- Eliminate needless meeting items that waste huge amounts of time
- Double the productivity of your meetings
Program Level: Intermediate
Field of Study: Business Management & Organization
Credit Type: Group Internet Based for the Live Program
This is one part of a 4-part webinar series. If you want to register for just this part, please click the Register button to the right. If you’d like to register for all 4 parts together, please click here.