There is a simple, but powerful, model for how leaders succeed. In this practical webinar, you will learn how to be a leader who demonstrates courage, sacrifice, and care for the group. You will learn how to develop the skills to inspire action and help build an organizational culture in which we all go home feeling fulfilled by our work. You will determine how to bring empathy and perspective into your organizations – two attributes that every leader should take the opportunity to develop and maintain.
Upon course completion, you will be able to:
- Display the attributes of good leadership to your group
- Provide a safe workplace environment
- Develop responsibility and accountability with your team
- Distinguish between leadership and authority
- Set the tone for success in your domain
- Determine the cost of leadership and the benefit of good leadership to the team
- Assess the team you want to join and lead
Program Level: Intermediate
Field of Study: Personal Development
Credit Type: Group Internet-Based for the Live Program.