In this practical webinar, you will gain hands-on guidance regarding how to deal with individuals who make the workplace a difficult, demanding environment for co-workers and supervisors — and, in doing so, hinder organizational productivity and effectiveness.
Upon course completion, you will be able to:
- Identify difficult personalities and behaviors that may be interfering with your effectiveness and productivity
- Give effective feedback to those with difficult personalities
- Use language that helps assuage the underlying challenges and needs of difficult personalities
- Employ the POR Method™ for dealing with underperforming employees
- Create a program of self-care to handle stressful situations
- Generate coaching strategies for consistently getting the best from difficult employees