Since President Trump’s inauguration earlier this year, there has been a lot of discussion about change in the Federal Government. Notwithstanding, there are at least two things that are relatively certain under any president’s administration: (1) executive agencies will continue to enter into contracts with contractors and (2) disputes inevitably will arise. This webinar will provide practical advice about recent developments in Federal Government contracting disputes during fiscal year 2017. Upon completion of the course, you’ll be able to:
- Understand the dispute resolution process for government contracts, including the Contract Disputes Act
- Identify key developments in government contracting disputes
- Assess the significance of important decisions issued by the Boards of Contract Appeals, the Court of Federal Claims and the Federal Circuit Court of Appeals
- Identify strategies to maximize recovery and bolster defenses
- Recognize pitfalls in the disputes process, and develop strategies avoid them
CPE & CLE Credit: Participants can earn up to 1.5 CPE credits in the Auditing field of study. Please note that CPE credit is only available for viewing the live program. Attorneys can earn CLE credits for this course.
100% Money-Back Cancellation and Refund Policies: If you can’t make the live webinar, you may cancel at any time before the webinar begins for a full refund. If you are not satisfied with the webinar, we will provide you a full refund. For more information regarding refund, complaint and program cancellation policies, please call us at 703-372-0550.
Program Level: Beginner
Advanced Preparation: None
Instructional Method: Group-Internet Based
National Registry of CPE Sponsors: Clear Law Institute is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.