Service levels are a critically important aspect of technology agreements. Drafting appropriate service level agreements is challenging, and failure to address critical concerns with service levels in technology agreements can lead to devastating consequences. In this practical webinar, you will learn how to draft and negotiate service levels that are appropriate for each transaction.
Upon course completion, you will be able to describe:
- Challenges both customers and suppliers face with service level agreements
- How to arrive at a well-balanced, practical, and effective service level structure
- Consideration for not only the level of required service, but also the remedies for service level failure, how to right-set and balance service levels over time, and how to manage service levels to ensure maximum effectiveness
- How to craft a service level agreement that makes sense for your technology transactions, considering your customers and suppliers
- Relevant case law and studies that demonstrate the importance of properly defining service levels for the benefits of all parties to a transaction