In this practical webinar, you will learn from a former FBI agent and security expert on how cybercrime occurs and what countermeasures businesses can take to combat the innovations of criminals. You will receive tools and strategies to recognize and prevent the latest cybercrimes from victimizing your business. The learning objective for this presentation is to empower you as a business owner, operator, or employee with behavior recommendations to avert cybercrime.
Upon course completion, you will be able to:
- Prevent becoming a victim of the many types of cybercrime
- Avoid social engineering, phishing emails, and spoofed web links
- Thwart email hijacking and account takeovers
- Create and manage strong passwords
- Prevent bank account takeovers and wire transfer fraud
- Recognize attempts to spoof the boss (aka CEO fraud)
- Stay safe from ransomware
Program Level: Intermediate
Field of Study: Information Technology – Technical
Credit Type: Group Internet-Based for the Live Program.