Do you have the proper policies and procedures in place to comply with the Uniform Grants Guidance? Effective grant management relies on having an in-depth understanding of the federal grant requirements and the resources and personnel to comply with them. In this webinar, you’ll learn how to implement and improve your federal grant compliance program. Upon completion of the course, you’ll be able to:
- List common challenges that organizations face in implementing Uniform Guidance requirements
- Discuss how to ensure that grant compliance programs address Uniform Guidance Requirements through:
- Required policies and procedures
- Revisions to existing policies and procedures
- Sub-recipient monitoring procedures and required changes
- Internal controls over compliance and procurement.
- Explain grant management best practices.
CPE Credit: Participants can earn up to 1.5 CPE credits in the Auditing – Technical and Specialized Knowledge – Technical fields of study. Please note that CPE credit is only available for viewing the live program.
100% Money-Back Cancellation and Refund Policies: If you can’t make the live webinar, you may cancel at any time before the webinar begins for a full refund. If you are not satisfied with the webinar, we will provide you a full refund. For more information regarding refund, compliance and program cancellation policies, please call us at 703-372-0550.
Program Level: Beginner
Advanced Preparation: None
Instructional Method: Group-Internet Based
National Registry of CPE Sponsors: Clear Law Institute is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.