Bitcoin has increased in value over 1000% this year, causing everyone to talk! Given the buzz, knowing the difference between Bitcoins and other Cryptocurrencies while having a knowledge of what Blockchain technology is can be vital. In this practical webinar, you will learn what your clients may be doing in these new payment markets, so you can prepare to address the additional issues that may come with these changes.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Decipher the terminology; Blockchain technology is not Bitcoin. But, Bitcoin is Blockchain.
- Define Blockchain Technology
- Understand the latest technology impacts to our world and how companies do business
- Identify how Blockchain technology can be used and implemented in your daily life
- Define Cryptocurrencies, recognizing facts vs. hype
- Differentiate between cryptocurrencies, identifying key need-to-know information
- Discuss concerns and implications of using Bitcoin/Other Cryptocurrencies
- Describe recent developments in Cryptocurrencies
- Identify the vision of the future vs. current reality
- Navigate regulatory hurdles and Anti-Money Laundering challenges to ensure compliance
- Execute strategies and techniques for dealing with alternative payment methods
- Answer these questions:
- Should we accept Bitcoin as payment?
- If our clients are accepting Bitcoin for payments, what should we look for?
- What are Miners?
- What are cryptocurrency exchanges?
- What is standard settlement time?
Field of Study: Finance – Technical
Program Level: Intermediate
Credit Type: Group Internet Based for the Live Program