Due to human nature, lawyers make several of the same mistakes over and over. Often, we are not even aware of these mistakes. However, every juror and judge who has been subjected to these mistakes knows them painfully well. What if you had the benefit of recognizing these mistakes before you made them? In this practical webinar, you will learn how to become that lawyer who avoids common mistakes.
Upon course completion, you will be able to determine how to avoid:
- Irritating and alienating jurors and judges
- Oversights in preparing for trial
- Voir dire mistakes and evidentiary blunders
- Cross-examination mistakes
- Closing and opening arguments mistakes
- Mistakes in presenting evidence