In this practical webinar, you will learn how to navigate employee accommodation requests to minimize the risk of future litigation.
Upon course completion, you will be able to:
- Identify what is a “reasonable accommodation” and what is not
- Determine when you do not have to accommodate requests
- Identify potential reasonable accommodations that might exist
- Recognize common abuse situations and determine how to handle those cases
- Follow the interactive process and determine how to effectively document the process
- Utilize practical advice and tips for handling employee accommodation requests