In this webinar, you will learn how to manage difficult conversations with members of your team and others. You will discover how to address any issue with poise and confidence. You will explore specific steps for using feedback to open a dialog and then develop productive solutions. Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Expose and overcome 9½ myths about hard-to-have conversations
- Recognize how to overcome negative emotions or biases and develop solutions to a problem
- Manage any difficult conversations and misunderstandings with confidence and poise using a technique called “Ease the Pain”
- Define the high cost of avoidance
- Utilize an 11-step plan for transforming a dreaded conversation into a problem solving session
CPE Credit: Participants can earn up to 2.0 CPE credits in the Communications and Marketing field of study. Please note that CPE credit is only available for viewing the live program.
100% Money-Back Cancellation and Refund Policies: If you are not satisfied with the webinar, we will provide you a full refund. For more information regarding refund, complaint and program cancellation policies, please call us at 703-372-0550.
Program Level: Beginner
Advanced Preparation: None
National Registry of CPE Sponsors: Clear Law Institute is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.