If you have any technical support questions related to the online training, please complete the form below and we will contact you within one business day.
Between 8 am and 6 pm EST, you can also:
- Chat live online with a technical support representative by clicking on the blue chat bar at the bottom right of this page, or
- Call (703) 372-0550 to speak with a Clear Law Institute representative.
Troubleshooting Tips: In the meantime, please try the following:
- Internet browser to use for the best user experience:
- Ideal: The latest version of Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Microsoft Edge
- Sub-optimal: Internet Explorer. If you must use Internet Explorer (which is not recommended by Microsoft), ensure that you have updated to the latest version. Unlike the other browsers, Internet Explorer does not by default update itself.
- Internet connection
- Connect to the course using the fastest internet connection available to you.
- Ensure that your network does not have a firewall enabled that is blocking the course content from loading.
- Close other programs on your computer while taking the course to allow for maximum performance.