Ratios enable us to analyze financial statements, compare one company or financial period to another, and convert the results indicated on financial statements to the reasons needed to improve profits and productivity. In this practical webinar, you’ll learn how ratios can be used to make better business decisions. Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify how business and financial transactions are transformed into financial statements
- Identify key components of financial statements
- Recognize building blocks and key concepts used in creating statements
- Classify the five major categories of relevant ratios, including:
- Profitability to measure gross & net profit
- Efficiency to measure productivity and utilization of resources
- Liquidity to measure how well financial obligations are being met
- Solvency to measure debt encumbrances
- Cash to measure business success
- Compute ratios from sample statements
CPE Credit: Participants can earn up to 1.5 CPE credits in the Finance field of study. Please note that CPE credit is only available for viewing the live program.
100% Money-Back Cancellation and Refund Policies: If you can’t make the live webinar, you may cancel at any time before the webinar begins for a full refund. If you are not satisfied with the webinar, we will provide you a full refund. For more information regarding refund, complaint and program cancellation policies, please call us at 703-372-0550.
Program Level: Beginner
Advanced Preparation: None
Instructional Method: Group-Internet Based