In this webinar, you will learn about employer provided transportation fringe benefits. Upon completion of the course, you’ll be able to:
- Discuss the history of transportation fringe benefits
- Origination of ‘taxable transportation fringe benefits’
- Important congressional actions
- Describe what is eligible & what determines eligibility
- Explain the differences between a pre-tax benefit and a subsidy
- Discuss the laws and regulations that govern how transportation fringe benefits can be provided
- Explain the impact and benefits of tax policy on transportation fringe benefits
- Discuss the future of transportation fringe benefits
- Tax reform
- Expansion to include TNCs
CPE Credit: CPE Participants can earn up to 1.5 CPE credits in the Taxes field of study. Please note that CPE credit is only available for viewing the live program.
HRCI & SHRM Credit: Participants can earn up to 1.25 General HRCI credits and 1.25 SHRM PDCs.
100% Money-Back Cancellation and Refund Policies: If you can’t make the live webinar, you may cancel at any time before the webinar begins for a full refund. If you are not satisfied with the webinar, we will provide you a full refund. For more information regarding refund, complaint and program cancellation policies, please call us at 703-372-0550.
Program Level: Beginner
Advanced Preparation: None
Instructional Method: Group-Internet Based
National Registry of CPE Sponsors: Clear Law Institute is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.